y8eje9ag.jpg
all red it is lololol looks so much better

Sent from Tapashit

I like the all red one. Might bust out my old ones and try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black border ones are ghey

Sent from my Refrigerator
i prefer the black border :shrug:

Glad I'm not the only one that does this, Can't stand going to shows and people bring their hacks to a nice show, or people daily's that are all spray painted. Matte black cars bug me the most

around here some people have nice trucks. they spend big $ on lifts, bling wheels, and tires. then there's no color matching. or they "black out" a truck or put black wheels on it and leave chrome bumpers. truck looks dumb and confused.
my friends will be like wow look at that truck its so badass it has a big lift and cool wheels. I'm like NO :crossarms: all I see is black plastics on a white truck, stuffed 38" all terrains, vht nightshade, rake, and a horrible sounding exhaust. forums have made me a truck nazi :thefinger:

Last edited:

around here some people have nice trucks. they spend big $ on lifts, bling wheels, and tires. then there's no color matching. or they "black out" a truck or put black wheels on it and leave chrome bumpers. truck looks dumb and confused.
my friends will be like wow look at that truck its so badass it has a big lift and cool wheels. I'm like NO :crossarms: all I see is black plastics on a white truck, stuffed 38" all terrains, vht nightshade, rake, and a horrible sounding exhaust. forums have made me a truck nazi :thefinger:

This x10000 lol

Sent from Tapashit

Haha so true..mostly just a bunch of turds around here, even the few clean trucks I can pick apart and have 10 or more things I would change haha

Couldnt agree more lolol

Honestly black borders and all red are both titties, but IMO go all red whichever you choose

Sent from my Refrigerator

Leave the reverse light, black boarder gmc tails looks great. Too much red looks bad just like the all smoked tail lights