07 classic vmax build thread

Needs more cutout billet grille

:cheeky: That looks awesome dude, can't wait to see it upholstered. Definitely jelly of your box skills, never knew about kerfing (or whatever you called it lol). Your install is clean as hell

Needs more cutout billet grille

:cheeky: That looks awesome dude, can't wait to see it upholstered. Definitely jelly of your box skills, never knew about kerfing (or whatever you called it lol). Your install is clean as hell

I haz cut out, mine is just flush :okay: lol

Thanks Zach. It's something I've never done on a box before and I always wanted to do it so I tried on mine and it came out exactly how I wanted. :shake:

Sent from Tapashit

Sub is in and playing, shit is loud and sounds super clear and good tight bass response like I wanted. Came out perfect, only problem I have now is the whole center console rattles like hell even worse lol. Anybody ever do anything to keep it from being so loud?
c7e36d377281274324379b993c54ca41.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Lol good luck with getting the console to not vibrate, my stock BOSE sub rattles the change in it. I bet that thing pounds tho

Lol it's always done it, this is just way worse than before. All the change inside is twice as loud as before so in gonna clean it out I guess :shrug:

Sent from Tapashit

1c9b7d53d0c5ac5e5b038cbe4ea48a0d.jpg

a4c95d209bed882daccdcd08750b5563.jpg

Got one seat in today, kinda fucked around with too much other shit to do the other side lol. I'll get to it tomorrow maybe, not sure yet. Also had a buddy of mine who's been doing car Audio for like 12 years come tune my whole system for me, it sounds insane compared to before, he actually got the Bose sub to function as a mid bass driver along with my doors and highs. He dialed it all in perfect and I'm super happy with it. Also made the seats so I can access the amps lol. Still gotta clean up a few things obviously but it's getting there.

Sent from Tapashit

Oh dang, that's awesome he kept the Bose sub for mid bass. I was planning on keeping my Bose sub as well but adding aftermarket amps/speakers/subs

I'd add a lil triangle door between your console and box. It looks goofy...Then carpet it and make a lil hidden door for goodies n trinkets. :cheeky:

Yeah it's always been hooked up still but I have always had it turned down so low I forgot it was there lol.

Neer you mean like make a secret compartment? :think: not a bad idea lol

Sent from Tapashit