07 classic vmax build thread

Thanks for the pics. I was wondering if you had the cuts and cutouts up real close to the trans because theres limited space. But now i see that you don't. Hows it sound?

Thanks for the pics. I was wondering if you had the cuts and cutouts up real close to the trans because theres limited space. But now i see that you don't. Hows it sound?

Blup blup blup rawer rawr blup blup blup blup booblupblupblupblup rawr rawr :cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blup blup blup rawer rawr blup blup blup blup booblupblupblupblup rawr rawr :cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:roflsquared: funniest thing I've read all day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.. The exhaust will hit the axle when it's low so I will have have a new tail pipe made after it's low.

Super excited to drive it when it's low. I loved it when it was stock and I'm sure I'll like it at 4/7.. Was gonna go 5/8 but I've heard that extra inch makes a big difference in the ride. I'll still try it though :cheeky:

Sent from Tapashit

I actually thought it'd be louder with no cats. Mine sounded louder than that lol

Sent from my fuckin iPad

6y9upu6u.jpg

Just did this.. One of the simplest yet one of the cleanest things I've done in a while lol

Sent from Tapashit