07 classic vmax build thread

Looks good chrome, but you're gonna hate going low....

Just regear to 4.56 for the 33s and you'll be happy. And by a real lift kit instead of the spindle lift

Looks good chrome, but you're gonna hate going low....

Just regear to 4.56 for the 33s and you'll be happy. And by a real lift kit instead of the spindle lift

It's not the spindles it's the keys that suck so bad lol. I don't want to spend all that money on a lift when I like the look of lowered better lol. Why would I hate it?

Sent from Tapashit

Always scrapin and bangin into shit. I personally hate driving so close to the road too, just harder to see things than being lifted.

Always scrapin and bangin into shit. I personally hate driving so close to the road too, just harder to see things than being lifted.

Lol I'm not going super low like Dakota! I just hate driving it like it is.. Steering sucks rides terrible too. Plus it's pointless for me to try to make this thing fast when it's lifted

Sent from Tapashit

There's plenty of fast lifted trucks, but I guess you have your mind made up.

Just isn't gonna look as cool down low

There's plenty of fast lifted trucks, but I guess you have your mind made up.

Just isn't gonna look as cool down low

I do lol.. I've wanted to go low for so long but was always talked out if it. It's 2wd too lol dnw to spend shitloads of money on a lift.. Would look good but I like low better. Eventually want to be bagged too lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Ride isn't much better lowered :imo:

Mine rides stiff, but I prefer it that way for what I want to do with it.

utyquteg.jpg

Tbss 22s are on back order for 6 weeks.. Found these 22s in Dallas. 275/40/22 tires on them. I'd run em at like 3/5 till tires go bad. He wants 1300 but I bet I could get him to 1000-1100 judging by talking to him. They look good except two have minor curb rash. Here's two more pics
bepe6egy.jpg

matymane.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

$1k max :imo:

I approve of SS wheels :crazy:

Edit: didn't see that they were 22s. I'd pay a bit more then.

The guy told me on the phone he would take less lol.. I'm gonna try to get them. I bet I can get the for 1k since the tires are almost bald and too big for 4/7 or 5/8 drop anyways.

Sent from Tapashit

Only problem with those wheels is that they are x10 +30 offset.. Not sure if that will fit on 265/35/22 at 5" in front lol

Sent from Tapashit