07 classic vmax build thread

Having a hard time finding anybody to do my exhaust.. The guy that was going to do it wanted $550 just to bend the pipe and install it. Not gonna happen. Gonna look some more tomorrow before work and try to track down an HD hood.. I thought I could find somebody to bend 3.5" but it's proving to be harder than I expected. Oh well it will get done. If anything I can find a dmax cat back

Sent from Tapashit

Having a hard time finding anybody to do my exhaust.. The guy that was going to do it wanted $550 just to bend the pipe and install it. Not gonna happen. Gonna look some more tomorrow before work and try to track down an HD hood.. I thought I could find somebody to bend 3.5" but it's proving to be harder than I expected. Oh well it will get done. If anything I can find a dmax cat back

Sent from Tapashit

If someone has a stock dmax cat back that'd be nice. Maybe even get a 4" tail pipe piece with a 3.5-4" adapter for after the muffler

Sent from Tapashit

Why not go 3"? I think 3" with a good muffler is plenty put to 400 hp. Plus you can buy 3" OTC and just piece together your own kit which is what I did. If you're dead set on bigger pipe, stock dmax exhaust Is the way to go. Pre bent pipe can be had at most auto parts stores and the only thing that needs to be modded is the collector for the y pipe

Sent from my potato

I have a stock dmax exhaust on my truck. With a little creative cutting it fits just like stock.
6a7u2era.jpg

I have a stock dmax exhaust on my truck. With a little creative cutting it fits just like stock.
6a7u2era.jpg

Closest one I can find is 4 hours away.. Lol so in having it done tomorrow. Nobody here can bend 3.5" so I'm doing dual 3" like now into the Y then borla then 3" tail pipe. My buddy is gonna do exhaust on his dmax sometime and when he does I'll grab his tail pipe and run that

Sent from Tapashit

Yeah just saw your other videos. How are you gutting your cats? Just a hole saw through them?

And hold your damn phone sideways :crazy: