07 classic vmax build thread

Definitely wanna redo my exhaust with my tax money.. Gonna ditch the cats and run two 6" dynomax bullets I have Layin around. Then into a Y-pipe and into an xr-1 is what I'm thinking of. Those are just my first thoughts so help me out lol

Sent from Tapashit

Definitely wanna redo my exhaust with my tax money.. Gonna ditch the cats and run two 6" dynomax bullets I have Layin around. Then into a Y-pipe and into an xr-1 is what I'm thinking of. Those are just my first thoughts so help me out lol

Sent from Tapashit

This would probably sound damn good

Sent from my potato

When you say into a y-pipe then xr-1 are you saying the xr1 is dual in? Kind of unnecessary if you ask me, unless you're just going for visual with tips... I'm currently running two 3" bullets inline then into a single in/out small Magnaflow dumped (w/ 1 3/4 headers and no cats) and it sounds pretty mean, although I'll be changing it up this summer.
Here's an old idle vid from two years ago (camera recorder kind of exaggerates treble...).
MVI_4788.mp4 Video by bikesatori | Photobucket

Lucky fucks with your tax money. I owed this year and last year. IRS can S my D

That just typically means you already made monies!

Last edited:
I have stock duals.. Right now I have my LTs, duals into cats then into a DI/DO 14" magnaflow then dumper over the axle. Want to do a Y so I'll only have one pipe lol.

I'm a full time student and part time employee too. I didn't pay in 3k but I am getting back all I did pay in, plus part of my tuition I wrote off :happeh: lol

Sent from Tapashit

Yeah my truck came stock with a gmpp muffler too lol. I want to do a single though. I can't listen to your video till I'm out of class. I want the hollow sound like some cars have.. Tired of the same old truck sound

Sent from Tapashit

I have stock duals.. Right now I have my LTs, duals into cats then into a DI/DO 14" magnaflow then dumper over the axle. Want to do a Y so I'll only have one pipe lol.

I'm a full time student and part time employee too. I didn't pay in 3k but I am getting back all I did pay in, plus part of my tuition I wrote off :happeh: lol

Sent from Tapashit

WTF we are the same why do I owe? How much did you make last year?

I only made a little over 12k last year. Working full time in summer made that or else it would be even less.. Can't wait to graduate lol

Sent from Tapashit

Be happy with exhaust and just weld in bullets IMO. It sounds kickass already. Save money for full buff/polish

Sent from my Refrigerator