07 classic vmax build thread

All the money he has to save is gas money to my house to get my polisher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kinda polisher you have? My big ass rotary is good for deep scratches and buffing but for polishing its too much to handle lol. Want a DA polisher really bad.

Sent from my Refrigerator

When you say into a y-pipe then xr-1 are you saying the xr1 is dual in? Kind of unnecessary if you ask me, unless you're just going for visual with tips... I'm currently running two 3" bullets inline then into a single in/out small Magnaflow dumped (w/ 1 3/4 headers and no cats) and it sounds pretty mean, although I'll be changing it up this summer.
Here's an old idle vid from two years ago (camera recorder kind of exaggerates treble...).

That just typically means you already made monies!

Just realized that's a picture not a video :nono: :crossarms:

Sent from Tapashit

Me like. What cam is that? And in thinking of just welding the bullets in place of the cats and leaving it for a while. I have cut outs if I wanna be really loud, hell they're open right now :cheeky:

Sent from Tapashit

Ha you'll be amazed how much no cats changes sound, usually for the worse in some cases.
Cam is just a basic mid lift comp xr nothing too fancy. Got me into 12.5x range on OE 20's and street tires last summer so I was fairly satisfied. May be going to a milder cam and some other things this year though. :secret:

Last edited:
I've run no cats before and loved it so much. But inspection time rolled around and I wanted it a little quieter anyways so I put them back on.. Wish I would've never done it though..

Sent from Tapashit

Ha you'll be amazed how much no cats changes sound, usually for the worse in some cases.
Cam is just a basic mid lift comp xr nothing too fancy. Got me into 12.5x range on OE 20's and street tires last summer so I was fairly satisfied. May be going to a milder cam and some other things this year though. :secret:

What's the duration on that cam? Also how long are those bullets? 12"? Is the Magnaflow round or oval and how long? Lol sorry for all the questions, I currently have an 18" Bullet in front of an Aeroturbine 3030xl and I'm gonna swap the 3030xl for a Magnaflow or something similar that's fairly quiet.

I've run no cats before and loved it so much. But inspection time rolled around and I wanted it a little quieter anyways so I put them back on.. Wish I would've never done it though..

Sent from Tapashit

I took off my cats the day after inspection lulz and got my windshield tinted 2 hours after inspection
S10 had tinted shield. Passed the dude a $20 and he passed me. :sneaky:

Sent from Tapashit

I'd probly cream if I herd it with no cats lol

Sent from Tapashit

I didn't think they checked for that stuff in Texas?

We still have to have cats. It's a visual inspection not smog. The bullets should fool them lol. It's due for inspection right now I just have to find a place to do it without ripping my tint off, although I wouldn't mind going darker on my windshield. I want 20, I bet I could get a prescription my eyes are super sensitive to light lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Just get the y pipe with dummy cats on them

I already have those bullets though. Thinking of gutting the cats I have and slipping the bullets inside and welding them up. They would look like cats and I want the bullets to keep the drone down

Sent from Tapashit