Your vehicles as they sit now!

2012-05-17_17-35-41_617.jpg

dat sand paper paint mod

Jacob, your burb looks very nice! especially with those tails!

fix the paint behind the mudflaps and remove them jokers

Yes sir!! :patriot:

how bad is the paint under them anyways? i never saw it.

this weekend im gonna work on le bronco and one of my past 'flings' wants to clean my truck for me.

you remember the bronc, right cob? the blue beast? :secret:

how bad is the paint under them anyways? i never saw it.
Pretty bad especially on the passenger side. It's even worn a "groove" in the bumper cover where the mudflap sits which is why I'll need to replace the bumper as opposed to just repainting my current one.
this weekend im gonna work on le bronco and one of my past 'flings' wants to clean my truck for me.

you remember the bronc, right cob? the blue beast? :secret:

Yes, I remember the Bronco but I didn't think you and that dude came to an agreement :think:

Pretty bad especially on the passenger side. It's even worn a "groove" in the bumper cover where the mudflap sits which is why I'll need to replace the bumper as opposed to just repainting my current one.

so it's a black gash there now?? yikes. get some body filler and fill it then paint it. body filler is cheap but good

Yes, I remember the Bronco but I didn't think you and that dude came to an agreement :think:

:secretshake:

so it's a black gash there now?? yikes. get some body filler and fill it then paint it. body filler is cheap but good

yes basically a gash. The issue with body filler is that those bumper covers are plastic and very flexible unlike a metal. The first time that bumper flexes the body filler will crack and you're back to square one. So I'll eventually either get a rear bumper from a '12 LTZ Burb or from an '07-'12 Esky.

yes basically a gash. The issue with body filler is that those bumper covers are plastic and very flexible unlike a metal. The first time that bumper flexes the body filler will crack and you're back to square one. So I'll eventually either get a rear bumper from a '12 LTZ Burb or from an '07-'12 Esky.

esky :imo: especially with your tails

What did you give him for it?

:jackoff: