Your vehicles as they sit now!

emahu4yr.jpg

ahyruzy4.jpg

well fellas, I've decided to take my $2500 handy garbage hauler and transform it into something.
2000 Silverado 1500 z71
5.3 with 157,000 miles
cloth interior

I put my old hd grille and black bowtie on it
put my old candy tails in it
added 1.5 body lift
leveling keys
now has 22x11 diesels with 305/45/22 I found for $800

plans are to fix replace the rockers since they're shot and fix the dents and dings and repaint solid black. 6" lift and chang the tires to at least 35's. It's a long way from what I consider nice but looking forward to doing something different.

IMG_0325.jpg

u baller lol. should be sick brett. it always felt weird for me to go from a lowered truck to driving like a stock 2500hd. felt like i was high as fuk

Damn that looks good brett, looking forward to seeing it finished

thanks man. It makes the truck look 10000x better. i bought the truck to haul shit in since I live in the country and for the winter, because I would throw up if someone slid on snow or ice and hit my other truck. Since Kentucky is a no-fault state, I would get fucked because of it being a weather related accident.
u baller lol. should be sick brett. it always felt weird for me to go from a lowered truck to driving like a stock 2500hd. felt like i was high as fuk

I went in to buy some new tires before winter hit because the old ones are toast. saw these sitting there and offered him $800. he bit on it so now I sit on it.

^lol i love that excuse. "i need new tires. eventually ill get new wheels so why put tires on these. im just gonna go ahead and buy new wheels."