Your vehicles as they sit now!

2012-10-14_17-46-55_616.jpg

Time for bags, gimme truck, I give you mine

Yea dude it's hard on what to do next...so much shit goes through my mind....don't know if I should bag, lift, or As is and just bigger notches and tubs up front....and one of the problems is that It's my dd...if it wasn't I know wouldn't be bitching about it Lol

@ ginger
its a 1969 with 383 in it auto trans, original color was gold with dark green interior (restorer mechanic said must have been a custom preordered car)
gonna paint it a dark metallic green with the dark green interior, it was dark green when my dad got it back in 87, the guy that is restoring it is a GENUIS when it comes to chargers and mopars, hes done 10+ general lee replicas, he made the Kit car from knight rider, hes made a-team vans, he is working on his second TOE-MATER build.

this guy knows his stuff, and hes not one of those guys who knows they know it all and act like a prick.

even told me that when i wanted a job in a body shop to let him know and he will talk to his painter.

****history, 68s no split grille,had round taillights and round side marker fender and rear quarter lights, 69 had the split front grille and rectangular fender and rear quarter lights dual taillights , 70 didnt have split grille, rectangular fender and rear quarter lights, appears as one piece taillights

chargers1.jpg

Last edited:

i was the tallest and widest :winning:

@ ginger
its a 1969 with 383 in it auto trans, original color was gold with dark green interior (restorer mechanic said must have been a custom preordered car)
gonna paint it a dark metallic green with the dark green interior, it was dark green when my dad got it back in 87, the guy that is restoring it is a GENUIS when it comes to chargers and mopars, hes done 10+ general lee replicas, he made the Kit car from knight rider, hes made a-team vans, he is working on his second TOE-MATER build.

this guy knows his stuff, and hes not one of those guys who knows they know it all and act like a prick.

even told me that when i wanted a job in a body shop to let him know and he will talk to his painter.

nice, i would make a General lee :lulz:

oh, fail, so then why the Highlander?

obs>cougar>NNBS>highlander>toyota box

Not a highlander. its a 4Runner.

Mainly because i wanted something newer than my truck, the OBS was great but i just never fell in love with it and never clicked like i had hoped i would. The OBS is great and its a fun truck, but its just not what i want right now.

I could technically only take me and the wiffuh anywhere because it was so small inside of the OBS. Now, people can comfortably sit behind me and i can still take things. Its still a V8 with low mileage that i can tow the boat/trailer without worry as well as park it anywhere. The 4Runner drives insanely nice and still gets really good MPG. I got an amazing deal on it as i worked with my previous employer and he really helped me out on the price. Leather everything, sunroof, rear window rolls down and it has literally every option made for these. Its also completely colormatched already. As well as 4WD.

If you dont like it, sorry not my problem. But this is a better fit for me and what i do on a daily basis not to mention itll be great for a long time.

I don't know why I said highlander, was watching t.v. not paying attention, my sister's BF has the same thing, but just lifted it.

I don't know why I said highlander, was watching t.v. not paying attention, my sister's BF has the same thing, but just lifted it.

I dont know what i want to do with it yet. I kind of just want to level it and drive it. It drives too nice to really want to fuck with anything.