Your vehicles as they sit now!

5213d6d90fc55333e76caaf55742d8f4.jpg

Truck was clean for 30 minutes

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Never realized you had your username on your tailgate lol that's cool

sent from my glade air freshner
Haha had it on my old truck in my sig too. My last name is Huckleberry and everybody calls me Huck, so it's my actual nickname as well as my screen name

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haha had it on my old truck in my sig too. My last name is Huckleberry and everybody calls me Huck, so it's my actual nickname as well as my screen name

so how many times a day do you hear "ill be your Huckelberry..."?

Probably the same as i hear "did you play basketball?"

Congrats this is a shit forum as I have learned from your near sighted and biased posts

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey, douche canoe. Tear your ass. Here's the thing. I could give a good god damn what you think of my forum. Hey, go create your own, and limit it to only gm products ever. You and your sister/wife can make racist jokes with your little window licking children and throw rocks at cars on the highway out of your trailer. And then post it on your forum. Enjoy fsc, you'll fit in better over there. Something tells me you can't afford your own forum...

Last edited:
so how many times a day do you hear "ill be your Huckelberry..."?

Probably the same as i hear "did you play basketball?"
Oh yeah. It's either that or Huck Finn or Huckleberry Hound. It used to irritate me when I was younger, now it doesn't bother me much

thats pretty sick, im planning on getting coilovers this summer and figuring out some wheels to buy next winter. im pumped for coils.

and no, i will not bag it. lol

Here is the state of the Blazer yesterday. Had to get out the new heat gun and scrape the fuck out of the bottom layer of some 20yo window tint...this was just half of one window. 2 more massive rear windows to go. Fuck.
gLkaRAd.jpg

No tint > purple tint.

LOL, John of all people text me that pic, guess he was out hanging out with them or something. It hurts to see that, to be honest...that makes me wish I had just kept it!

Took it to get a plug in it. Welp that didnt work.
6c3bcd6098d298fc11e9aef4dce45d72.jpg
I know them feels. My tire that popped two weeks ago and was plugged has an incredibly slow leak. I have to put about 6psi in it each week.

Debating on one new tire or a whole different set, maybe a size taller. Or maybe a size smaller so I can keep the side of my truck clean.