Welsh907's winter build

Word, I'd hate to have something stupid happen and cost me an $1100 wheel. Fts.

It's the idiots that do it. You have to be some kind of stupid to cut out as many pieces of a perfectly good vehicle as I have. lol

:rofl: ^That needs to be in your sig. Can't wait to see the progress on this thing

Maybe I missed it, but what happened that the truck has a broken windshield and no paint all over it?

Current plans sound good and I like the no mirrors look.

Maybe I missed it, but what happened that the truck has a broken windshield and no paint all over it?

Current plans sound good and I like the no mirrors look.

Windshield was broke when I bought the truck, then I punched it repeatedly. lol.

Some bitch poured aircraft stripper on my old 4x4 when it looked like this:
zy2ahepy.jpg

This was the result
qepasu7u.jpg

Last edited:
Talked to my other boss who owns the chassis shop.

He's all in on doing a cool tubular back half on the truck next winter.

Planning something like this,
my6eju9e.jpg

I thought about having something like that done by NFamus, then thought about having a plexiglass opening in the center showing the vlairs and other items, and then said fuck it and just raised the bedfloor.

Will look sick though!

Inside of the bed is going to be completely redone As well. Bed will be full sheetmetal like this, except it will be open in the center clear to the front bed wall.

Also, the wheel tubs will have sides, just notched for the axles.
suratape.jpg

y2u6e5ut.jpg

Still haven't decided on what billets yet.

26x9 +35 fronts
26x12 4.25 backspace rear.

Have all next year to decided.

I showed my boss that pic of that back half and he giggled. He loves his tubing bender.

I hope so, my boss builds some really cool stuff, he bends all of his own tube for all the race cars he builds, so when I said "bent tube" he just got this crazed look in his eye and I was like "aw fuck, it's on" lol

Sounds like an awesome boss. Should be sick, can't wait to see it.