Welsh907's winter build

You plan to remove the chrome molding on the doors? Looks out of place where Dodge put it.

What's with the tires in the back?

That makes more sense to me since I don't fish. Only time I catch fish is on sale. :rofl:

:lol:

Let's just change the name of this to Alaska 101
e6yma8a2.jpg

Best looking pic of trik thus far.

:calmdown:

I suppose our definitions of float trip are different, considering your a HUGE FISHING NERD :thefinger:

Trok looks good welsh, definitely better in person than in pitchers

What u describe as a float trip for me invovles 2 inner tubes, 5' of rope, a cooler. a 24 of your finest and me. "drop me off and pick me up at the end. Bring the winch, she's a long float trip."

:eek: nothing says fishing trip like an ass raping... so who's lawn am I parking my fifth wheel on?

You plan to remove the chrome molding on the doors? Looks out of place where Dodge put it.

What's with the tires in the back?

Yeah, plans are to remove those and maybe the 4x4 badge on the gate and leave the rest. I like them, just despise the door molding.

Tires were a set of 35x12.5x20 mud grapplers that someone was going to throw away. Easily another summers tread and as always, a strong side wall. I probably won't run them, but I figured it be worth it to pick them up even if I only got $40 out of them.