Welsh907's winter build

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. I am cleaning this shit up, don't pollute a build thread! You mods and admin should have cleaned this up already rather than continue on with it.

Last edited:
Any plans for the next project?

8-10" kelderman air set up on the mega with my 22x12 and eventually 38's.

Kinda dreaming.
se9etuqe.jpg

Also avidly looking for a DD.

new wheels look very nice. good choice.

what tires are you gonna run

Thanks everyone.
Love my light bar.

Right now I'm just running some iron man street tires because they're 33x12x22, e rated and I got a steal on them. When I decide on a lift I'll be going back to some toyo mt's

Picking up wheels in about an hour. :cheeky:

I love your center caps Devin, different than Jimmy's. I have a feeling mine are dual drilled so I wouldn't be able to run those center caps you got with yours. I am curious if the Weld Flat Caps would fit yours. Hmmm.

I love your center caps Devin, different than Jimmy's. I have a feeling mine are dual drilled so I wouldn't be able to run those center caps you got with yours. I am curious if the Weld Flat Caps would fit yours. Hmmm.

Honestly never even noticed that. It does look good though.

Stupid fucking native's. dropped them off last night "oh we'll get em done no problem!"

This morning. "We can't mount a passenger load tire on a full size truck".

Fucking weight for these tires is 2910 lbs, when a 33x12.5x22 toyo mt is rated to 2270.

This morning:
avedu3ym.jpg

Yours are probly dual drilled like mine. if they are, you are going to need the 14mm x .75 lug nuts to clear the center caps