Welsh907's winter build

Hey Dakota, look what I saw.
dyhamapy.jpg

nice nail in ur tire

That's definitely a stud in a winter tire :crazy:

Dakota, it comes about 1" from laying out on 24's. only reason it doesn't lay out is because he didn't want to cut into the cab of the Tahoe for the notch. On a nbs it can easily be done especially with flipped control arms.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/11/yhapy5yq.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:notbad: They cleaned up pretty good, what size tire is on there? Did you get centercaps too?

[QUOTE="GR$$N$, post: 141494"]:badass: sorry i dont live in eskimo land[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Haha those are the tires for my 22's sitting on the 20" rims.

Gonna be going with a 275 65 20 for winter tires on the 20's.

Need to order center caps. Ones that came with them were rusty.

275 60 20 are the tires from my crew when I bought it new. Winter tires were on it when it was burned.

Bagged truck has sale pending.

Still gonna be running a 33" tall tire on my 22x12's. pavement pounder street queen blah blah blah.

:ayfkm:

As for trucks. I like the looks of the new F150 inside and out but there new ecoboost isn't the cat's meow like the claimed. Same with the 250. LOVE the looks but powertrain is a joke. Dodge trucks are fugly minus the brand new ones. Ex drove a 2013 laramie longhorn and I will admit, thing was tits! BUT I wouldn't buy any diesel past 08.

This is why you buy a 10-12 ram diesel, do EGR, DPF deletes and a programmer, and you have yourself a monster. No emissions shit, no urea etc...

I wish it was a hoax, but I loaded up all the parts to the truck yesterday into a few bins. Called moser and had them change the shipping address for the axles to this guys house.