Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

False white truck has spoiler lol ... The blue and white truck was intentional you can see the edge of the hiod then where the white starts:facepalm:

^ randy do you have more pics or a link to more pics of that nnbs with those 2500 emblems? one with the white on front end on ltz 22s.

i think adding 2500 emblems is jus like adding the hd front

Thats a negative ghostrider...

I dont try to trick people into thinking my truck is a 2500...everyone knows its a 1500

Besides i dont think ive ever seen a static dropped 2500/3500

EDIT: Are you shibby?

Looks awesome, but why would the hood/grill be white if it was a 2500HD?

Doesn't make sense, the 2500HD and GM badges on the doors look OEM

Then I drive two Hybrid trucks then? :hmm:

Different??!!!
They do the same exact fucking thing as everyone in that town.
Adding those badges isn't different when everyone else does it
http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af129/jerry-956/1dd0731f.jpg[IMG]

Lol look how different they are^^
Same exact truck drop, wheels, tire size and both HD front clips. Only thing different in RGV are the colors[/QUOTE]

This.

Thats a negative ghostrider...

I dont try to trick people into thinking my truck is a 2500...everyone knows its a 1500

Besides i dont think ive ever seen a static dropped 2500/3500

EDIT: Are you shibby?

Ya I'm shibbby

Different??!!!
They do the same exact fucking thing as everyone in that town.
Adding those badges isn't different when everyone else does it
1dd0731f.jpg

Lol look how different they are^^
Same exact truck drop, wheels, tire size and both HD front clips. Only thing different in RGV are the colors

Reason there so many the same is there is so many of them down there. Look at us, we are all doing what they have done or wanting what they have. By different I mean trying paint ideas, making a 24x15 rear wheel dually boxed reg cab, going even lower, trying different stock parts on other trucks.

Look here: *ShootOut Pix By Xavi64*
and here: ---shootout pics---

Im guessing thats them leaving for Scrapin? The blue rcsb on the trail is sooo sick. Saw it at Turkey Drag