Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Front end looks good man. Usually don't care too much for that chrome mesh but doesn't look too bad with red. Clear those headlights!

Looks good for sure. Def clear those headlights though. Would look good if you painted some of that bottom valance like SamCarroll and CUB did.

I'm too much of a pussy to clear the headlights lol and I'm thinking of doing the whole bottom center part red.

Also that chrome mesh is getting dipped when I get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Shit you've never seen before

It's not that bad. Just follow the directions other people have put out there and take your time.

I'll have to talk my buddy Kovz into it then. He said if I ever did it we were going to do his Sierra the same time.

What are your feelings on painted head lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Shit you've never seen before

I say just clear them, don't paint..if you paint the inside you will lose light output and cleared just looks cleaner imo

I say just clear them, don't paint..if you paint the inside you will lose light output and cleared just looks cleaner imo

Maybe just a tad. As long as the light buckets are still chrome, I haven't heard anyone say that painting their chrome surround hurts their output.

my ex 4/7 boss 330 nexxen 275/30/24
Oooooooooooooooooo.jpg

Ooooooooooooooo.jpg

Oooooooooo.jpg

Oooo.jpg

after new wheels 4/7 hoyo h10b falken 295/35/24
newnesssssssss.jpg

newnesssssssssssssssssssss.jpg

newnesssssssssssss.jpg

i guess thats what farmers insurance thinks plus the labor it takes to install everything