Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Looks great homie. Love your taste in mods, your old rcsb in some of the photoshoots you posted were a lot of desktop backgrounds for me years ago. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have that truck its changed a little bit hopefully get some new photos and videos of it this summer

I recently busted a helper bag, so I'm riding on SP shocks and a notch at 4/7 on my CC. Although I'm not bottoming out this shit is bumpy as hell...Helpers FTW

HoR-HeY 81

I wish I would have too, but they didnt come in till the monday after scrapin'. Couldnt do much about that really. lol

Looks great though... What that thing runs? We going to state Capitol this Friday if the rain holds off

HoR-HeY 81

Sorry to be a newb guys but I tried searching and am having trouble finding some info. How are you 4/6 guys dropped? My 2011 ccsb currently has a 2/3 spindle, shackle drop on it and I want to go 4/6, what's the best riding drop? I wanted to get some 2" lca's but djm is the only ones who make them and they are apparently garbage, an obviously get some OE shackles and do a flip kit. So what is the best way?

Here's all your options...
GMT900 NNBS Lowering FAQ

Myself and Cub have 2" McG spindles, coil relocators, and a 7" flip with belltech shocks.

I was all over that thread today. I am more concerned about front shocks and longevity. How big of a notch do you have?

Edit: just realized pure a rcsb which don't need a notch @ 7". Also if the djm arms are so bad why are thy on the list?

Last edited:
Yeah, dont have to notch at 7" on the single cabs.

I haven't really heard much about the arms being bad, just know their rear notch sucks and bends.

As far as front shocks, the relocators use the factory coils and struts, just moves the coils down on the struts.

Flip the rear with a lift hanger for 6" and add either drop struts or coil relocators. For your extra 2" up front...

Does anyone have the belltech drop struts? I like the idea of those, and what about a flip and a lift shackle? i need to get new shackles anyways since my truck has a 3" drop shackle on it as is. That would make it easier, and they're way easier to swap than a hanger

a lot people have the belltech struts. I think a lot people like to run the belltech shocks and struts, which is what I am running and I do like them, but I havent ridden on anything else, so I have nothing to compare it to. Just no problems with them and very popular.

a lot people have the belltech struts. I think a lot people like to run the belltech shocks and struts, which is what I am running and I do like them, but I havent ridden on anything else, so I have nothing to compare it to. Just no problems with them and very popular.

Thank you! What are the specs on your drop?

McG 4/6 with bell tech sp shocks and struts. I was running helpers, but I recently narrowed to find out I cannot run helpers with a narrowed axle.