Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

For 6" front drop, is DJM arms and spindles best for alignment and ride? Or is the arms and struts better? Opinions? 2010 Single Cab Silverado

Static NNBS (07-up)

It looks higher than usual
download-4.jpg

What drop is on your truck?

I have DJM, its easy to install, didnt have to mess with pinion angles. Make sure to get belltech street perfomance shocks. No im not but i do have helpers, all air out im less than an inch from the axle

Static NNBS (07-up)

Looks good, what wheels are you going with? Colormatched door handles would look much better

Thanks.. I'm still debating the door handles. You're probably right. They will look better colormatced. I have been looking for wheels. So far what I've come across I like are the ck375. Any recommendations?

i have control arms and adjustable struts and i cant get mine to align for shit i have -2 camber and cant get it any better i tried 2 different places im guna change out the struts for spindles hopefully that will fix it

20130123_154643.jpg

i have control arms and adjustable struts and i cant get mine to align for shit i have -2 camber and cant get it any better i tried 2 different places im guna change out the struts for spindles hopefully that will fix it

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/shibbby911/20130123_154643.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

PERFECT. I love this truck!! Are you keeping it dropped?