Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Static NNBS (07-up)

Gotta get out of school first lol....I plan on getting some colormatching and what not done over the Christmas holidays though.

Static NNBS (07-up)

Been torn on leaving the bumpers chrome and matching the plastics but its looking more like I'm going to match the chrome bumpers and leave the plastic black.

Yea that would look good, If you still have those mirror caps for sale i might be able to get them soon, the ones i got before broke and never got put on

Static NNBS (07-up)

Still got 'em wrapped up in a box and everything. Just let me know :shake:

Static NNBS (07-up)

e3eqy5a7.jpg

ty9ezusu.jpg

redede8y.jpg

Paint the chrome and leave the plastic :imo: If I could have done it over on my old truck before getting rid of it, that's what I would have done.

Static NNBS (07-up)

Paint the chrome and leave the plastic :imo: If I could have done it over on my old truck before getting rid of it, that's what I would have done.

More than likely what I will do. It's cheaper for me to do it that way and I think it'll look better like they are on actual denalis

can some body tell me what their front fender measurements are that have a 4 or 5 in drop in front. i wana figure out exactly what i have to see how much lower a 6" drop up front will be.

can some body tell me what their front fender measurements are that have a 4 or 5 in drop in front. i wana figure out exactly what i have to see how much lower a 6" drop up front will be.

Mine is 17 3/4" from the center of the wheel to the fender. I should be a 4" in the front.

Static NNBS (07-up)

Who has a part number for McG's helper bags for a 7" rear drop? Or any bag kits. Only ones I can find are McG's with a flip kit, looking for a set up with no flip kit.

Mine is 17 3/4" from the center of the wheel to the fender. I should be a 4" in the front.

mine is suppose to be like a 4 1/2 drop up front but i measured mine its 16" and its not even sitting as low as is normally does cuz it still hasnt settled from being jacked up at the alignment shop today

The McG kit part number you need is 34043 doyouquaxu.

Edit: nevermind, saw you need one for a truck without a flip.

Last edited: