Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I still love ya, but I remember the trip to Shreveport...you were freaking out then, imagine that much lower now with those wheels, your asshole will be on permapucker

Lol, yea I was freaking out, reason because wheels up front were rubbing bad on inner fenders, but shouldn't do that anymore after I tub

I like to keep a clean engine, so cut them after minitub and screwed them in so it only rubs turning full lock...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

The part that was nasty on mine happened to be what I needed to cut off to stop rubbing so mine are fine but do want tubs for 22's.. buddy of mine is trying to relocate his ECU to under dash if sucessful well do mine then I start locating the other stuff and tub it and hide wires.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Sensatrac shocks can suck it by the way folks, WAY too soft for the rears! The belltech was too stiff, these are too soft, I smacked frame with 20psi the other day in a spot I have NEVER hit before, and I've traveled that way quite a bit.

See what I meant, I wasn't sure because I didn't have extenders or helpers, I figured it would be fine with them, sorry that they suck, now I have to find new ones too, the front seems to be just right though

Im wanting to go alittle lower upfront. Currently im at 4/8 with helpers. I wanna go 5 or 6 upfront for awhile. Without spending all the money on tubbing the front, anyone got some pics of how to mini tub or cut just enough to run 5 or 6in upfront?

For the amount of money you guys re waiting on shocks, you could just buy adjustable shocks. Then you would just have to keep adjusting until you find the setting you like

For the amount of money you guys re waiting on shocks, you could just buy adjustable shocks. Then you would just have to keep adjusting until you find the setting you like

I'm not really worried about mine, I don't mind the soft ride, my only issue is my DS hits 2 crossmembers, when I get them notched it should be fine

When I was 6" up front I scraped at least 2-3 times a day. Hitch got destroyed coming into my driveway every day.

To minitub just look at the bottom of the fender, you can see where it needs to be cut.
apyru4um.jpg

dumeje3a.jpg

That's what I am doing, I didn't really waste much, if any at all. I TRADED my BT shocks for these...and I bought the BT for my stock setup when I bought the truck as it needed shocks. So really I "wasted" $150 or so.