Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Well that's all I need to know lol

Well I mean when I'm aired out my axle sits in the frame so my truck stays on 30-40 lbs of air and also being a crew cab it really doesn't ride that bad. When I unclamp the overload leaf bassically stays likes its clamped anyway
I did it to help with my wheel hop problem which I did. But my ride.... I'm happy with it for being this low

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I wanna go lower but I'm just gonna wait till I can bag it. No sense in waitin money on shit I'm just gonna take off

I'm 6/9 6/10ish
On 275/45/20 minimal rubbing only at full lock and when I hit a bump.
I'm mini tubbed and rolled fenders.. I love the stuffed look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I wanna go 5/7 but the shackles i have are only 2in. The bolt doesnt fit in other holes.
What are you all running up front for 6in?

Well if you want, I can trade you my pro coils from belltech that are 2-3" with a spacer. I think I am staying 2/4 for a while. and if I decide to go lower, I will get lower control arms or spindles.

I have less than 2500 miles on them

Well if you want, I can trade you my pro coils from belltech that are 2-3" with a spacer. I think I am staying 2/4 for a while. and if I decide to go lower, I will get lower control arms or spindles.

I have less than 2500 miles on them

Im good man lol but why dont you want/like them?

Yeah we cut my buddys springs with a band saw, didnt take long at all.
Correct me if im wrong but do you cut 1/4 of one coil more than other side to fix the lean?

Not sure, somebody else will have to chime in mines 4x4 I don't haz coils

Alright guys just got a hook up for nbs and nnbs front ends(after market though)
Nbs 99-02 hd front end.which is hood/grille/and bumper pad for 325 same.for.nbs 03-07 classic
Also nnbs hd front end (grille and.hood) 325....pm me if interested..still gotta get prices for just each part

Only will be able.to.ship.grilles or.bumper pads...hoods only local dfw area

Juan, how much can you get just 99-02 hd hood for?

working on that..will let you know once i find out

this, are they certifit?

not sure what brand but will find out...fits perfectly fine..thats what i got on my truck...eddie..noe and aristeo have seen it...and for nnbs hood fits perfectly also...ask aristeo(fiveminutes) thats what he has also