Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Brandon = thanks, but don't call me Justin, and I won't call you a tall mother fucker.

Bgray = it's got bolts on the other end, but yea those straps were temps till I got more bolts.

An' Jello = nga you saw my shit, you helped me put the bed back on.. Remember? And I DID text you pictures this morning, so Whatevs with you're cute comments.

Last edited:
Angelo what do yall charge to powder a bumper at your job?
An' Jello = nga you saw my shit, you helped me put the bed back on.. Remember? And I DID text you pictures this morning, so Whatevs with you're cute comments.

anklci.jpg

Thats because i used to keep homo static thread bumped 24/7
why le static thread be dead?

Bohall you dont have to clamp anything on that little flap i welded on that plate,i had that because of the way i mounted behind axle and was in bad arch of spring,but your mounted infront pretty straight so its not going to want to kick up

Dakota ill get that pkg shipped out tomorrow or tuesday at the latest

Just went lower, 6/8, putting some NNBS stock blocks soon for 9" in the rear

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

The 17's are back on, put the 18's on temporarily before I grinded down the ball joint stud
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Looks good dude
ill be 9 as soon as I get these blocks, prolly be staying 5/9 for a while though cuz my shit is all the way decranked now so until I get lcas that's it lol

We trimmed his bed for those monster truck tires he had
Yeah its low,lower than mine was with his tiny tires,but at least 99-00 his crossmember and exhaust is already raiswd

I never trimmed any of my shit and it doesn't rub at all
I did cut my front bump stops today cuz it was sitting on them causing my shit to ride a little bumpy and only sit 4.5", now its got a full 5 up front

Last edited: