Static NBS Thread 99-07c

damn, I haz 5ks too and they don't look like that at all. only 35watts tho. im just hating cause lowered and im jelly

004_zps7ea7936a.jpg
Needs moar lowes

Guess I just got lucky the first few times but the last purchase I made was at the open house lol.

nah not yet. might be a minute. getting some front seats to put in the back of the cc. if you get some get them from headlights quick. they offer free shipping. also for me, I have to pay shipping and tax from trs since they're located in ga

Not sure which Ryan he was talking to :shrug: we both answered lol.

Sent from Tapashit

I just cut where the bumper brackets are and re welded the 1 3/4" lower I also put a plate on top and on the bottom to cover the gap that's left from lowering the mounts.

Did this Friday. I only had to lower mine about 1", basically the piece the bumper bracket sits on is just below the top of the frame rail now. Worked great. And the bonus is the front of my truck looks lower.

06dabf89e8bbb103b20fab9a72ec4907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do have hd cap. just need to work on it and get it smoothed and paint.do you guys have any problems with the corner of the cap fitment. Ive seen some stock hd's where the lower corner of the cap wont snap in. like its shrunk or something.

I bought mine from certi-fit and I think the bumper was also certi-fit. Freakin thing fit killer! I did hold one corner in with a small tek-screw but the figment was better then my non hd cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk