Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Just cutout the bed support there ,but don't cut the actual bed floor

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Yupp..had this problem with mine too, forogt to cut it when I dropped and ended up busting the rear brake line that runs above the axle
Wasnt a fun fix I can assure you of that

I cut the whole thing out of mine.... not sure why but did haha. But just cut it right across then cut that section out but its a lot easier with bed off.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I cut the whole thing out of mine.... not sure why but did haha. But just cut it right across then cut that section out but its a lot easier with bed off.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I cut the whole brace out of mine too but the bed was already off

Yupp..had this problem with mine too, forogt to cut it when I dropped and ended up busting the rear brake line that runs above the axle
Wasnt a fun fix I can assure you of that

I remember you posting pics of that. :lol:

oh just reminiscing. one day ill get me a project truck. either an obs bagged with smoothies or another nbs built like the green truck sept with my own twist.

this was like a 5 10 drop. 6" flip, 2" shackles, and 2" hangers

all cleaned up and Purdy at 5 8. sad I wasn't shooting with a dslr when I had the truck:(

oh just reminiscing. one day ill get me a project truck. either an obs bagged with smoothies or another nbs built like the green truck sept with my own twist.

this was like a 5 10 drop. 6" flip, 2" shackles, and 2" hangers

all cleaned up and Purdy at 5 8. sad I wasn't shooting with a dslr when I had the truck:(

Poor truck. Shouldve bought the whole damn thing. Least the wheels got rescued :cheeky:

Definitely was a good looking truck Ryan ... now you need to get the crew bagged :)

Ryan doesnt have a crew anymore. He drives an Audi in flip flops :crazy:

Sold the crew bought another audi. I was spending 100 a week on gas. Needed better mpg. On a side note about the green truck, Austin tells me it's no longer the green truck but now is burgundy

Sold the crew bought another audi. I was spending 100 a week on gas. Needed better mpg. On a side note about the green truck, Austin tells me it's no longer the green truck but now is burgundy

Damn I'm not keeping up on my forums... I liked the green but it reminds me of wagon boy old truck. Now I think of it like smiggs ha

I think it's all burgundy. Also not that it matters but that truck was painted like that years before grants trick. I had it for the first time 8 or 9 years ago and when I bought it had been painted like that for a few yrs already

I think it's all burgundy. Also not that it matters but that truck was painted like that years before grants trick. I had it for the first time 8 or 9 years ago and when I bought it had been painted like that for a few yrs already

Damn 8 or 9 years ago? How old are you ryan? Hell I thought you were like 23 or so for some reason