RCSB Derpamax Build

You still listen to the radio? Lol

Sent from Tapashit

I listen to a morning show on my way to work in the morning otherwise no.

Keeping the radio is a cheap way to have an audio processor, bt, pandora bt etc. Sony knows what they are doing and I get to keep my steering wheel controls that way

Keeping the radio is a cheap way to have an audio processor, bt, pandora bt etc. Sony knows what they are doing and I get to keep my steering wheel controls that way
somebody makes a BT steering wheel control setup, that kind of what i wanted to do, but id actually like to keep DD as well... sooo many options

Gotcha. I can't remember the last time I listens to it.. Always xm, iPod or pandora

Sent from Tapashit

Got this stuff from Danville today

jy6ady9u.jpg

enu3eqyz.jpg

3upyjy7e.jpg

If this truck ever comes for sale I am selling everything I own and flying out there to buy this truck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want your hood. No body shop here will attempt it.

No one wanted to do the first one either so I did the cuts then I had a guy that builds hot rods do some metal work and weld it for me. After that one and someone saw it my girlfriends Dad's body guy did the past two for me.

If this truck ever comes for sale I am selling everything I own and flying out there to buy this truck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never going to sell this thing lol. Too much time in it.

i just got one for a local guy here to do it. hes never done it be he is a good body guy cna i cant see him fucking it up.

Its not too bad. You need to get the curve right on the headlights or it looks like ass though lol

geqy4yde.jpg

tuqujyge.jpg