raceline wheels

racelines with shorten axle?

• my current wheels with big lip

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • new wheels

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Measured lip on them and they about 2.5" of lip..so 2 more inches should be good..gonna give it a shot..gonna email gregg from raceline to get some quotes.

Raceline pricing is pretty cheaper in comparison, there a good deal. On your ext cab you should be able to do a 2.5" to 3" Cut if you have disc brakes

Def new wheels. Those wheels look very generic, even if billets, they look like lots of other cast chrome wheels i've seen.

Im going with 5-5.25" lip on my illusions

Raceline pricing is pretty cheaper in comparison, there a good deal. On your ext cab you should be able to do a 2.5" to 3" Cut if you have disc brakes

So a 4" wont work on rear? Yea mine has rear disc brakes, what do i need to cut? Im new to this rear axle shortening shit lol so im trying to search and read up on it

You cut between the back plate and the spring mount. I know in my case that Im fairly sure 4" would not work on Stock leafs. I have maybe 3ish" of space there.

How big of a lip did you want? How big of a tire?

Right now is a 2.5" of lip so add another 2 to have 4.5 of lip and tires not sure yet

You could move the leafs inside the frame rails for more clearance like those RGV guys do.

same here. Fairley sure Im gonna leave the truck at 5/7 too...I feel like my truck is not even 5/7, ive seen alot of pics of trucks with 5/7 and mine looks a bit lower maybe .5"