Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Especially with a 6.2, thing has to be a dog. Might be a willysuarez "Platinum" also with them door handles lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunch o rgv trucks lol

sex on wheels
sex.jpg

My dad bought a 50 in 72 that is tight. We are about to get started on a frame off resto and hope when we're done it looks as good as yours my friend. Very nice CHEVY!!!

Especially with a 6.2, thing has to be a dog. Might be a willysuarez "Platinum" also with them door handles lol

Has to be a total pig, that's a lot of weight to get moving, then keep it moving. Then stopping that must be fun too
My dad bought a 50 in 72 that is tight. We are about to get started on a frame off resto and hope when we're done it looks as good as yours my friend. Very nice CHEVY!!!

That's awesome. Post up some pictures as you go!

my dad has a 47, thriftmaster, so it has the extra windows in the cab, 3 speed on the floor, and a gastank under the bed. we have never seen another truck with that package, or another truck with an oem tank under the bed. they only did that for select trucks in half a 47.

my dad has a 47, thriftmaster, so it has the extra windows in the cab, 3 speed on the floor, and a gastank under the bed. we have never seen another truck with that package, or another truck with an oem tank under the bed. they only did that for select trucks in half a 47.

pics fgt

Rofl.

Check out clientsfromhell.tumblr.com

All stories from graphic designers and people in similar professions about clients like that, and worse. You'll get a good laugh out of it.
Just spent the last 30 minutes reading on there. lmao

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

As long as the guy comes through with the money this week, I will be selling the 48 cab and parts this week :(