Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

4f5d864d07faa346e3e0ad16c1849d6c.jpg

That fgt only gave me 4 pics an I had to steal 2 of his fb page. Never posted them on ig. Not using him again. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That fgt only gave me 4 pics an I had to steal 2 of his fb page. Never posted them on ig. Not using him again. Lol

Dat u? I was gonna tag you but thought those wheels look big af. Pretty sure he's like 16 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Not me. He jus graduated. The whole time before the meet he was messaging me trying to sell me led rings for my lights an wheels. I said no I don't like that. I guess he took it the wrong way. He posted a ton of benges from that day tho

He def has some ricey taste, maybe as a result of that accident he had awhile back lol. The Maaco paint job on his truck bothers me

Dude is a joke. $30 for rollers, and his edits are garbage. Sky is blown out white and the bottom of the pics are dark as fuck. Needs to learn to edit pics.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Dude is a joke. $30 for rollers, and his edits are garbage. Sky is blown out white and the bottom of the pics are dark as fuck. Needs to learn to edit pics.

Imfo. If you're gonna charge, at least be good at what you do. And this is why professional photographers have such a hard time charging their rates, because every kid with their parents dslr thinks that just because they can take a roller means they can charge for it and make a few bucks.

I really like Rolling Art Media, and Salinas is decent but every shot looks the same lol. And that kinginnis kid is decent

Imfo. If you're gonna charge, at least be good at what you do. And this is why professional photographers have such a hard time charging their rates, because every kid with their parents dslr thinks that just because they can take a roller means they can charge for it and make a few bucks.
Very true.
He DM'ed me asking me to "spruce up his logo" . I told him ok, about $30-40 for me to add to it it, make it fancy whatever. He goes ok I'll pay you when you're done after I already told him I require payment before hand. Motherfucker was like ok and never replied back. Guess he didn't need that logo bad enough lol.

Very true.
He DM'ed me asking me to "spruce up his logo" . I told him ok, about $30-40 for me to add to it it, make it fancy whatever. He goes ok I'll pay you when you're done after I already told him I require payment before hand. Motherfucker was like ok and never replied back. Guess he didn't need that logo bad enough lol.

Rofl.

Check out clientsfromhell.tumblr.com

All stories from graphic designers and people in similar professions about clients like that, and worse. You'll get a good laugh out of it.