Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

7d9429c4dd0a39edfc05c00db91de6fc.jpg

Sent from a dingleberry

U got to be kidding me....78k? No way in fuck id buy that but it does look good

Yup, 2016 Sierra Denali with every option available. Didn't get a pic of the sticker but it was $78,787. :whoa:

They had Yukon Denali the same color and wheels loaded out also, sticker was $82K

:catacid:

MF was NICE though. Only thing I didn't like was the steps, they were powered like amps are but just too big and bulky :imo:

If you're going to have power steps, they need to disappear or be hidden when they retract.

Last edited:
Yup, 2016 Sierra Denali with every option available. Didn't get a pic of the sticker but it was $78,787. :whoa:

They had Yukon Denali the same color and wheels loaded out also, sticker was $82K

:catacid:

MF was NICE though. Only thing I didn't like was the steps, they were powered like amps are but just too big and bulky :imo:

If you're going to have power steps, they need to disappear or be hidden when they retract.
Holy shit. Yep never selling my truck. Couldn't afford a new one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Base price on the 16 Sierra Denali was $59K.

As if there is such a thing as a base model Denali :rofl:

Like why. Its literally the same shit as it was 5 years ago and 12k less. A heated steering wheel and a bigger screen does not equate to the hike in price. I've watched truck and suv prices go up for years and it makes me sick for an equivalent to my truck brand new, or one of those denalis. I could get a merc, BMW, Audi or any other entry level luxury car that I thought as a kid you had to be wealthy or a baller to own.

Keep getting hassled at work for having an old truck. (09) even with employee discounts I still somt like the new body styles enough to get one

Like why. Its literally the same shit as it was 5 years ago and 12k less. A heated steering wheel and a bigger screen does not equate to the hike in price. I've watched truck and suv prices go up for years and it makes me sick for an equivalent to my truck brand new, or one of those denalis. I could get a merc, BMW, Audi or any other entry level luxury car that I thought as a kid you had to be wealthy or a baller to own.

Only a bigger screen, heated steering wheel been in gm since at least 11

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_5361.jpg

Thinking bad thoughts about drop down CJ tailgate like this but do silver lettering to match Rubicon stickers

Only a bigger screen, heated steering wheel been in gm since at least 11

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_5361.jpg

Thinking bad thoughts about drop down CJ tailgate like this but do silver lettering to match Rubicon stickers
needs more longarm first imo

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

:dnw: long arms ever, if anything it'll get new fenders and the hood and rear wheel wells chopped for 35s
for daily driver status i dont blame you, i just want a way over the top wrangler. lol

*edit* the one you posted is :datass: ive always liked those fenders

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited: