Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Sorry that looks fucking stupid. Do you even lift bro? Hate all these stupid fucking lifted truck kids. Plz drive into river.

Gotta agree. If you aren't gonna lift it, don't put wide ass wheels that stick out on it. Looks dumb. Choose a stance and choose wheels that fit the stance imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sorry that looks fucking stupid. Do you even lift bro? Hate all these stupid fucking lifted truck kids. Plz drive into river.

I figured out what you mean but this still makes no fucking sense, you're a dumbass if you think most people could understand what you mean. Just say stance or wide wheels if you want people to know what you mean. You're an idiot, gfys.

I figured out what you mean but this still makes no fucking sense, you're a dumbass if you think most people could understand what you mean. Just say stance or wide wheels if you want people to know what you mean. You're an idiot, gfys.

Cool it with the personal attack. He wasn't directing that at anyone in particular, nor did he say anything attacking you.

I do agree, can't get in to that look all that much, but I wouldn't turn down owning that rocketship if given the chance imo.

Cool it with the personal attack. He wasn't directing that at anyone in particular, nor did he say anything attacking you.

You missed the part where I asked him what he meant, asked if he meant the red truck, and he said "you just got blocked, nice talking to you".

He wasn't exactly clear.

191a053652474d65f76ece2f122b5fc1.jpg

Lol he doesn't know bout Angelo. He just doesn't get along with other people, he's Cuban :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few trucks from goodguys today. There was a lot of trucks! And my phone died after an hour :rofl: so I only ended up with 60 pictures but I think I'm gonna go back again tomorrow.

This truck looked sweet from a distance lol. It was a little bit rough up close. Probably just because it looks like it gets driven all the time.

Hale's speed shop trucks posted up.

Love this 64-66

Wanted to get a better picture of this but my phone was dead by the time he parked. It was a 70+ year old couple.

Dfw this but satin silver with a satin white top and porterbuilt extreme.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk