Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

12507354_1490263594616123_960230632990286791_n.jpg
I love that.
Needs moar 6" body drop. Looks stupid with that much frame showing.
Or at least paint the frame black.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Didn't use a narrow enough frame I would guess :shrug:
Doubt that based on the tube work. It looks custom. It flares out for the cage on the inside of the cab. But the tube should be going to the top of the cab for support either way. Painting it blue just makes it stand out. You can only go so wide on the main frame rails

Doubt that based on the tube work. It looks custom. It flares out for the cage on the inside of the cab. But the tube should be going to the top of the cab for support either way. Painting it blue just makes it stand out. You can only go so wide on the main frame rails

I know on the old Chevys if you use an S10 frame it will fit in the channel on the body (at least if I remember correctly).

Nah, don't half ass anything on that truck. All or nothing.

Meh, definitely wouldn't call it half assed..
I think it just throws us off because for one it's fucking blue and 2 it doesn't have the factory side steps like every other f100 we see that year.

Meh, definitely wouldn't call it half assed..
I think it just throws us off because for one it's fucking blue and 2 it doesn't have the factory side steps like every other f100 we see that year.

All that work done and 6" of the frame is still showing? That's half assed to me, either drop the cab or raise the fenders and if they raise the fenders, PAINT THE DAMN FRAME the same color as the body so it blends in :imo:

Didn't even notice the side steps not being on there... :banghead::suicide2:

How could you miss it with that bright ass blue frame? :rofltank:

@yates you need to post more so I can see the caddy in your sig more. gahhhh

I approve this message.

Lol y'all are missing the point of that ford. It was built like 10 years ago before there ever was a pro touring truck scene. It's not meant to lay rocker or pinch weld, it's meant to handle like a Lamborghini. He painted the chassis blue and left as much open as possible to show it off. That's the truck he started No Limit Engineering with IIRC so he wanted it to be different

Sent from Tapatwat