Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

He tried to buy my HD hood, almost sold it to him just to see it. Also, I'm virtually the only one in middle tennessee that prefers stock grill I feel like haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodied dually for the win (headlights can gdiaf)
48ec151c717d2f52461cfdaaf2ba08b4.jpg
b26d83b7da5629d08459261b17f5b93c.jpg

It won best in show at a local show I was planning on going to but got called into work. It used to be burnt orange with the stock frontend and was super tits.

It won best in show at a local show I was planning on going to but got called into work. It used to be burnt orange with the stock frontend and was super tits.
Have you seen all the work into this? The roof is sick.

just by looking at it, smoothed roof, smoothed cowl, shaved washers off the hood, shaved the fender so it doesnt have the emblem, molded dually fenders into the bed, exhaust in the bumper, looks like the fender lips have been massaged a little bit. shaved bed rails, and i personally like the headlights

Have you seen all the work into this? The roof is sick.
Is it on IG? I've seen it around a few times but never really studied it.
just by looking at it, smoothed roof, smoothed cowl, shaved washers off the hood, shaved the fender so it doesnt have the emblem, molded dually fenders into the bed, exhaust in the bumper, looks like the fender lips have been massaged a little bit. shaved bed rails, and i personally like the headlights
I didn't notice half of those until you pointed them out lol.

Is it on IG? I've seen it around a few times but never really studied it.

I didn't notice half of those until you pointed them out lol.
In my opinion they're pretty subtle mods...well other then the fact it's slammed on the fucking ground.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

His name us @jasonmathewes on ig. It used to be maroon though. Such a clean ass truck.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That was probably the coolest thing at Turkey drag. Thing was bamf in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk