Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

12341292_952055761555823_6541030899244665872_n.jpg

Pretty much any wheel other than black and DFW.

Every time we walk outside to leave, she points an screams TRUCK! So proud. Lol. Sent you a pm yesterday dakota also.
Niice! How old is she? Maddox does the same thing! I taught him the difference between truck and car and he is quick to point them out whenever he sees one lol.

I got your message at work last night. I'll send a reply here in a little bit.
Truck is so sick. The builder is @austinweiss on insta if anybody wants to see any progress of the build on this truck. He just finished it and sold it recently. Dude has a gun blog, is the owner of garageinc and builds custom bikes and cars/trucks lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Niice! How old is she? Maddox does the same thing! I taught him the difference between truck and car and he is quick to point them out whenever he sees one lol.

I got your message at work last night. I'll send a reply here in a little bit.

Truck is so sick. The builder is @austinweiss on insta if anybody wants to see any progress of the build on this truck. He just finished it and sold it recently. Dude has a gun blog, is the owner of garageinc and builds custom bikes and cars/trucks lol.

Shes 1 and a half. Smart as can be. Shes definitely interested in cars an trucks. Her ride in car she absolutely loves it. We call it her race car. She learned her jackets have pockets an had a hot wheels in there yesterday

Shes 1 and a half. Smart as can be. Shes definitely interested in cars an trucks. Her ride in car she absolutely loves it. We call it her race car. She learned her jackets have pockets an had a hot wheels in there yesterday

That's awesome. Maddox is also 1 and a half and he loves trucks and cars. He also loves to go fast lol. He has a very large collection of hotwheels already too.

That's awesome. Maddox is also 1 and a half and he loves trucks and cars. He also loves to go fast lol. He has a very large collection of hotwheels already too.

Haha on Halloween were riding on the tailgate in neighborhood trick or treating an the wind picked an she was saying weeeee every time would start to roll.

So sick.. I've always admired this truck for the creativity all around. Makes me want to nip my bed like that.
I did LOL at him draggin past the cop at the gas station, around the 2:50 mark.
On a side note, I met Kevin at SEMA this year. Dude is cool as shit. Except for the fact he stuck that damn stamp on my arm. lmao

I love it. The bed is probably my favorite part. I think it needs different wheels and something done with them amber in the heads and it would be perfect.

The black one with a 20/22 billet combo and painted black windows. :hng:

Last edited:
This bish is huge! Hate the wheels, supposedly he is gonna buy some different ones soon.

I think this is the first Dodge this bodystyle that I've actually liked