Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Full frame from stone custom fab
05c345c7ea4eeea7d5ef5556a5fae98e.jpg

Just saw that. Dfw

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I dunno, but you can buy it for $29500 lol.

Fuck. These dudes think these trucks are worth their weight in gold. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's my favorite bodystyle and number 1 on my list of trucks I want but damn.

This dude wants like $22k and it doesn't even lay because it isn't tubbed. And not only that but you can't even ride at a decent height because those pictures is laid out in the factory wheel wells. :facepalm:

Fuck. These dudes think these trucks are worth their weight in gold. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's my favorite bodystyle and number 1 on my list of trucks I want but damn.

This dude wants like $22k and it doesn't even lay because it isn't tubbed. And not only that but you can't even ride at a decent height because those pictures is laid out in the factory wheel wells. :facepalm:

I have around 7500 in my truck right now, planning on spending around 12k all together. I for sure wouldn't buy one for that fucking much.

Damn, had no idea guys were asking so much. I figured it up, doing literally everything I'd ever want to do I'd be in mine somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 grand.