Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

b23b453c888f105f608afafc858f4f57.jpg

Hey Huck, is that orange and white c10 farmtruck from street outlaws?
Yup, you wouldn't believe the amount of nitrous on that thing. You could put a crater in the earth with it lol. I'll havta find the engine bay pic I've got
Huck needs to make a sema thread and we'll donate money for him to photograph every vehicle there.

This. Zach, make a sema thread with all the pics you take imo @huck

Sent from Tapashit
:imo: I'm burning way too much data (the Riviera has shitty wifi) to do big pic dumps like I did yesterday so I'll just drop a few here and there and then make a big thread with them all and details about them once I get home.

Sent from Tapatwat

Yup, you wouldn't believe the amount of nitrous on that thing. You could put a crater in the earth with it lol. I'll havta find the engine bay pic I've got

:imo: I'm burning way too much data (the Riviera has shitty wifi) to do big pic dumps like I did yesterday so I'll just drop a few here and there and then make a big thread with them all and details about them once I get home.

Sent from Tapatwat
I remember the episode where they got that beast of a motor, fucking insane!

Lowered=tuckin
Dnw that much poke on lowered truck. Needs way more height to pull off that much wide.

Sent from Tapashit
This. Anything lowered needs to have its wheel lip flush with the fender or inside the fender.

That looks super cholo.

Tuckin unless its a stanced car. Love when the fender sits between the wheel edge and tire bead.

Last edited: