Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Rattle trap lol. As soon as something would get fixed another issue would occur. 12mpg constant. Small inside. If you have money to throw at them they are fun, but they break easily. Definitely enjoyed my silverado better.

No I prefer the cc.

Gotcha, gotcha. Well it's much more room compared to this single cab :rofl: That 12mpg doesn't sound appealing though. I'd read online about people getting somewhat better but didn't know how far they were stretching the truth.

Just was looking at them because they still seem fun and get the benefit of covered storage on trips/going to the store as well still being able to pull jetskis/boats and what not. Sorta the best of both worlds, some performance and some purpose. If I got one I'd buy a cheap civic, etc to daily and keep this for nice days/weekend fun.

Was looking at G8's and C6's but I still need to pull/haul stuff at time which is why I got on this kick. Not to mention they are generally cheaper than C6's and I could have it and a daily civic for cheaper lol

still has to be better than your jetta.

Anything is better than a Jetta especially interior wise.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Buddy is wanting to sell his TBSS as he says it gets like 9mpg in town and in the low teens on the hwy. DNW.

My grandpa has a bone stock '06 tbss, 4.10 gears and driven like only an old man can it gets around 14 mpg, but he never takes the tach over 2500 either lol

Very true on both accounts! I love a c6 for some reason and I don't tote many people around as is considering I drive a single cab but I do feel as if the extra space of the G8 would be nice to have at times. I also like the g8's styling. Not to mention prices on the G8's are better and would allow me to invest extra funds elsewhere.

Kind of feel as if a G8 would be more "practical" even if it's getting modded.

idk why you ever got rid of it, it was clean.
I saw it Monday :sad:
Looks the same other than on stock size street tires lol.

This would be awesome as white. Smaller tires, and new headlights.
f3563a60cab7b8df7aee238e03860223.jpg

And ditch the fag dirty money sticker.

Mine wears overalls and drives a 05 (I think) crew cab f-150 and a 2010 or so crew cab dig dually. Can't go without a truck. Grandma drives a benz though lol

On topic though, I've always liked this dudes truck. Follow him on Insta and it's been his daily the past three years or so
cb339f7ee5b38e9ed6cac6b15e7fc8b6.jpg

Just wish they offered it with the 3.5l ecoboost. Would be a bad bitch then.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd
True.

My only complaint was the gearbox. Going through the mountains of TN, it would shift non-fucking-stop. Even on flat ground. If you're going 60 and just barely breathe on the pedal to bump it up to 65, it'd downshift twice. Finally ended up just putting it in manual mode and kept it in 5th. RPMs weren't that high and it wouldn't shift by itself. My only complaint.

True.

My only complaint was the gearbox. Going through the mountains of TN, it would shift non-fucking-stop. Even on flat ground. If you're going 60 and just barely breathe on the pedal to bump it up to 65, it'd downshift twice. Finally ended up just putting it in manual mode and kept it in 5th. RPMs weren't that high and it wouldn't shift by itself. My only complaint.

What year was it? Didn't notice that with his.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd