Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

5araga9u.jpg

Favorite ford ever. I know this doesn't belong here but yes it does.

sent from my fax machine
for the love of god, can people use a regular style pic instead of lame filters?

Agreed. For instance, even though his truck is nice, JP almost always has a filter of some sort on his pics. Makes it hard to tell what it looks like in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I don't think the chrome mirrors and handles help. The 14's are growing on me, but only the cm'd ones.

Goddamnit those are the wheels I want!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

My buddy is selling a set, 24x9 and 24x10, same bolt pattern as your truck. My brother was actually going to buy them for his 86 but didn't pull the trigger. They're brand new never been used.

My buddy is selling a set, 24x9 and 24x10, same bolt pattern as your truck. My brother was actually going to buy them for his 86 but didn't pull the trigger. They're brand new never been used.
Damn I wish I had the extra cash. Still gotta get a few more odds and ends to purchase before I can get some billets lol.

Damn I wish I had the extra cash. Still gotta get a few more odds and ends to purchase before I can get some billets lol.

I hear you man these damn projects are money pits lol But through out he years I've learned there's no rush for projects to get done the right way.
Good luck on your build:rock:

Agreed. For instance, even though his truck is nice, JP almost always has a filter of some sort on his pics. Makes it hard to tell what it looks like in person.

Yea I use filters but on a phone they look better, then I see it on the computer and it's terrible. So now I just load them to the computer with no or minimum filters. Plus the iPhone camera sucks

yge6a3ez.jpg
kind of like. The front end swap is done right, fenders match.
jujezavu.jpg

Same here. Local guy from Negative Camber that recently passed away. He always had badass trucks.