official aSSmeister build

So, finally got her back from my buddy. He did the shackles, shocks, tbar bushings and shift kit. We couldn't get the servo cover off, mfer wouldn't budge in at all, and I wanted the truck back that day, so we skipped the servo and will just do that when I install the stall convertor while the trans is down.

Shackles set at the lowest, 2"..which is too low lol she squats hard. I'll try lowering the bars just a touch
a6umeve5.jpg

3eva9y7a.jpg

Only shitty pics I have so far. Then driving to school 10 mins after that picture my tire goes flat
aqy4y6ur.jpg

ynugaren.jpg

$200 today for a new bullshit tire
puveve8a.jpg

te7udequ.jpg

I'm picking up a couple good goodies in philly Friday next, then next week I'll FINALLY work on getting the autocal installed

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Lol at donut spare.

But what I don't get is the truck is an 05, so you should have the larger front brake setup, requiring 17"+ wheels :think: why would to 16" yukon spare work?

Lol at donut spare.

But what I don't get is the truck is an 05, so you should have the larger front brake setup, requiring 17"+ wheels :think: why would to 16" yukon spare work?

i have 13" rotors up front. maybe it is a 17" spare, because the yukon is an 05 also. ill double check tomorrow. either way the wheel was snug as fuck on the rotor lol

he forced it on there. caliper left a gouge on the inside of the rim imo :assmaster:

lol i had no other option. only drove about 20 miles total with it though. half way to school, then about another 10 to the tire dealer today

edit. if you blow up the first spare pic, you can see how close the caliper is to the inside wheel :scared: