New guy and proud MASShole

professionalgrade

Dec 6, 2013
New to the forums and joined to gain new knowledge and ideas to mess around with my 9th GM vehicle over the last 9 years that i actually plan to keep for quite a while. picked up my 04 Sierra 1500 SLT with a low 87k about 7 months ago and have stuck mainly to aesthetic work. been going very slow due to being a GM technician and not wanting to stay late after making money all day working on cars to do it for free and spend more.
so far I've put in some chinsey ebay black housing headlights
tinted front markers
led tails tinted by me and professionally cleared
full led interior lights
paintmatched backrack custom fabbed to fit over the roll up toneau cover
4x2200 lumen led backup/tailgater prevention lights
285-75-17 cooper all terrains
maxed out the front keys
along with just replacing the stock muffler with a magnaflow street unit

hoping to soon do some minor suspension mods to boost her up a bit without killing the daily-ness of the truck along with some minor engine upgrades.
truck is my daily driver and tow rig for my 95 s10 witch is on the 5-10 year plan with is 383 2nd gen LT1 and a borgwarner 75mm turbo through a built t56 6speed and ford 8.8 rear end.
ANOTHER thing is i have a set of black housing DEPO brand Denali headlights im tryin to retro minis into but am having trouble finding someone that's currently selling the plates so any help would be great.
cant seem to upload any pics but will try again later

Ginger makes the plates for the Denali headlights. Just finished up my retro using them two days ago. Looks so good.

welcome from canadiana :canuck: trucks sound good when you put up pics make sure to throw some in of your s10

first day i got her

how she sits today
truck_zps82e2f4fb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and the never-to-be-finished project truck
260288_10150211398247935_7251402_n_zps2fa1e84d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
258231_10150210463267935_7843450_o_zpsac2cefca.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ginger makes the plates for the Denali headlights. Just finished up my retro using them two days ago. Looks so good.

unfortunately he currently isnt sellin any as of now. making templates tomorrow to bring to my buddies machine shop and we'll see how those come out