NBS 99 07 interior thread

20120303_191732.jpg

Dfw pinstriped, shaved gate

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

My gf wont let me go back in the tattoo shop for this reason bc i will come out will full tribal sleve
]
Lmao. What is this 1994? Tribal sleeve. C'mon Kneegrow

What's the status on the interior. You got it all sanded and primered? And that shop is painting it all for you? How much$$ is the painting gonna run you?

Everything will be completly smoothed tomorrow except the dash and 4 panels
Hopefully after i finish getting that right i will finish stripping the dash board and get it ready for first primer
Probally will be a week before bretts bezel gets to me,so i can sand that down for paint
Hoping to have everything ready in a wk 1 1/2
TwistedKustoms in White Castle LA is spraying for me for 600-650,which isnt bad when you realize a gallon of standox clear is 300
They do all my paint work,straight up guys ,they have built multiple trucks in Truckn' its the only body shop around that touchs my truck,same ppl who shaved my gate,welded my pan,CMed the whole truck,smooth and sanded the lower valence,3 stepped the truck etc.
They will also be the ones who cut my hd hood when its time.Also offered me a all over paint job for 2500 cash
They wanted 2k to smooth and paint everything im doing,but for the time its takes to do this shit i think they would still be losing money at a price i cant even afford,but if i had 2k to spare i would give it to them for this job IMO

Last edited:
Give me a little time,i still need black carpet,suede liner,and i have to wrap my grab bar the bitch cracked on me
So far the headliner,grab bar,and the 2 parts on the door panels are getting suede, anything else i should maybe wrap? i was thinking the metal speaker meshs would look pretty cool wraped but i dont know,Opinions? Feel free to throw out ideas,before paint i also need to fit my tweeters in the doors

Give me a little time,i still need black carpet,suede liner,and i have to wrap my grab bar the bitch cracked on me
So far the headliner,grab bar,and the 2 parts on the door panels are getting suede, anything else i should maybe wrap? i was thinking the metal speaker meshs would look pretty cool wraped but i dont know,Opinions? Feel free to throw out ideas,before paint i also need to fit my tweeters in the doors

This.. and I think the speaker meshes would look good suede, Im pretty sure I've seen it done before. Youre doing visors too right? Also I was comparing my interior to another truck and apparently its light grey and not tan like I thought, looks tan to me but I think I'm just gonna do some black and have grey and black interior

Me born in '93 lol
We wont have any muffled sound with 4 6.5 neopros and 6 selenuim st 200s on my sax100.4
Not your normal tweeter.....

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what speakers you put in behind it, any tweeter or midrange will sound like poo behind fabric.

I wasn't changing everything to black and I wanted the overhead console and plastic on the visors to pop. Yeah my grab bar is wrapped but its done in black leather

How do you take apart the nbs visors with the mirror in passenger side, the slide out ones? Got a buddy who wants to dye his headliner and visors black this weekend, and don't know how to get them apart