Scuffed
Filler,sand,repeat
He didnt even adhesion promote
Holds up well the only thing that fucked up on him was the grab bar

Smiggs working on this part time after work/school
Its a 2 month job

Looks nice, I would like to do my whole interior similar to this
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Not usually a fan of painted interior, but that maroon, and Peyton's green both look sick as fuk. That being said i also like the idea of tweeters in the maplights, aimed right at your head they sould be pretty effective, right?

Not sure here, but wouldn't the paint on the big part of the door panels crack after shutting your doors for a little while? in my excab the passenger rear door has a crack in the top of the panel by the latch from other people slamming my front door all the time, I didn't think it would break there, but just realized paint may not last now either... IDK maybe I'm over thinking it

Last edited:
Yes. Only difference IIRC is the trucks with jump seats don't have arm rests and the trucks that have consoles do.

What do you guys think about mounting a small lcd screen in the drivers side sun visor and wiring it up to a backup camera? I don't want to cut my dash up to fit a DD or deal with all the work it would take to fit one in my yet to be installed center console (Plus I'm cheap and don't want to drop the coin for one :crazy:)

What do you guys think about mounting a small lcd screen in the drivers side sun visor and wiring it up to a backup camera? I don't want to cut my dash up to fit a DD or deal with all the work it would take to fit one in my yet to be installed center console (Plus I'm cheap and don't want to drop the coin for one :crazy:)

You could always get a single din flip out and get a backup camera for it

Anybody want to throw me some ideas on painting my interior? Just swapped from tan to black, and still looking for seats. All tan shit for sale. Looking for some ideas on inside, some kind of black white and suede?

f10805c6.jpg

be5aeb9a.jpg

Do want tan interior...i hate having a black/charcoal interior.