NBS 99 07 interior thread

:fuckyea:
20120425_101859.jpg

No problem man,anyways my painter is going to be spraying some stuff this weekend,will post up pics of what is finished,still have two complete door panels untouched

top pad and bezel black and the lower red kick panel and glovebox i think it would look nice

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen a charcoal interior with the top half of the dash just pressure washed off to black, and maybe a few other black accents? Not really looking to paint much in the interior, but the dash is peeling bad on a friends '03 and he doesn't think it will look good black and charcoal.
Any opinions guys?

I remember seeing a guy on gmfs (he's here too) that did it in his truck. Can't remember his name, but he has a red 03+ nbs that's leveled or lifted.

Does anyone know if the padded/leather console lids from a Yukon Denali will work on my Silverado? And does anyone have a part number?

I don't know why GM didn't just use the padded one in the higher trim Silverado/Sierras...

Anybody want to throw me some ideas on painting my interior? Just swapped from tan to black, and still looking for seats. All tan shit for sale. Looking for some ideas on inside, some kind of black white and suede?

f10805c6.jpg

be5aeb9a.jpg

Picked up all this for $200 :sheeky2:

8ec6856f.jpg

Annnnnnnnnd 2am

6a4a19b7.jpg

7ba1b38c.jpg

b60d7bab.jpg

d4c6dd3a.jpg

69dc3ba8.jpg

Give meh ideas. I love suede and i want black and white