My VHT Smoking Tails Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cant do it right,dont do it at all
Vht horror job
This cost me $80,not $300
20111119_171445.jpg

If you like it man keep it, don't let what other people say bother you. Hell if that was the case my truck would be stock height with 24's, chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle, chrome bug deflector, chrome molding, chrome mirrors, mirror tint, clear tail lights, and everything else god awful auto zone carried in the late 90's and early 2000, lol. It's your truck man, do what you want.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Lol at "im 18", age has nothing to do with having a good looking truck. It all about taste
And you don't have to make 6 figures either, Hell most of the best mods are free or damn near

GMFS raped me when I joined. GMFS treatment turned it into a beauty. So don't listen to this guy^^
Listen to what people tell you, and better your truck lol

Lol at "im 18", age has nothing to do with having a good looking truck. It all about taste
And you don't have to make 6 figures either, Hell most of the best mods are free or damn near

X2 hell, sanative is only 16 and his white nbs is badass!! So, Backdoorfgt, your argument is invalid

Sent from my toilet-ed HTC Rezound

But who bank rolls that? Does he? How? I saw he said he dropped like 5300 just in maintenance and mods or some shit

Part mine. I had $2k saved up and I sold my 4wheeler for $5k. I let my dad have the leftover. About to get a job so I can pay for this shit on my own. But yeah, most of the things that make trucks are small details that cost very little. So saying you're 18 doesn't matter.

Part mine. I had $2k saved up and I sold my 4wheeler for $5k. I let my dad have the leftover. About to get a job so I can pay for this shit on my own. But yeah, most of the things that make trucks are small details that cost very little. So saying you're 18 doesn't matter.

Yeah, that!

Sounds like you paid for most which is good. And yes some of the best mods is taking stuff OFF these trucks lol

Word.
Taking off letters, moldings, mud flaps, step bars, window guards and headlight reflectors.
All free.

The rest is color matching the shit that's left ON after all that. Just do those two simple steps and you have yourself a fine clean truck already for under a few hundred bucks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.