My VHT Smoking Tails Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some real shitheads over there. I've been on it every now and then trying to get post count up to 50 just so if I needed to sell anything..and holy shit lol they think everything looks good

Sent from my toilet-ed HTC Rezound

There are some real shitheads over there. I've been on it every now and then trying to get post count up to 50 just so if I needed to sell anything..and holy shit lol they think everything looks good

Sent from my toilet-ed HTC Rezound

They thought my hid reverse light set up was useless, at least most of the comments bashed on me. Some guys are cool, but there are a lot that I'm unsure of

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

575909_3625893404180_1507840822_n.jpg

atleast it shines now.

as for buying a new box, where do you xpect me to get the money for that? pull it out of my ass? i work 12 hours a day 5 days a week, and it payes insurance, gas, rent, and food. and a little on the side for things like this $12 tint > $1000 box

as for de badging, I have all the stuff I just havent gotten around to doing it, and Im abit affraid to chip the fuck out of my paint like other people have been complaining about. and I'm getting a new tailgate with my next pay check so why waste my time?

I'm trying to resist

Don't you dare resist.

Look backdoor, you dont need to spend $1000 on a box (ive got now idea where the fuck you're even getting that, ive seen them go around $100-200), or whatever nonsense you were spewing, to make it look "good". The first thing you need to learn is that 1 mod is better than 3 half-assed cheap mods.

In this case, you just as easily could have picked up the red VHT and done the same thing. Only thing is it wouldnt look like asshole.

I really just comes down to doing shit the right way or don't do it at all. For example, I wanted better lighting. Bolted 6" KC lights to my bumper. Looked liked shit. Got HID's in low and high beams. Just as much light that doesn't look like some redneck special. Another Example. I liked a little chrome on my truck. Had Vatzone chrome stick on handles. Shit looked nasty after 6 months didn't even look like chrome. Pulled those off and got Escalade handles. Those are just a few of the things that I have fucked up thinking its looks just as good for less coin, when really it just looks like shit.

There is nothing wrong with what you have done to you truck. Just the way you have gone about it, is frustrating for other to watch. I was stalking out your fb pics yesterday, and besides the rust you had a really nice truck there. But for the love of god please stop trying to do everything for less than $20 bucks. Some things you just cant do yourself or will have to pay some money for. Tell you what, I have a pair of stock tails, that I was going to candy sitting in my garage. If you can save up $30, I will ship them out to you and that way you can have a fresh start, at least with the tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.