My slow build thread(shit wagon, hack job)

If you can't tell, you need glasses. The bumper drug that. And yes...it's 5". I posted fender measurements in the beginning.

20130824_102304_zps89af1ccf.jpg

20130823_130411_zps536c22ff.jpg

The quality is second to none. I don't have them fully dialed in yet and with my work schedule it's hard. Friday is "D-Day"! I've had good luck dealing with you guys. Darren and Josh (I believe that was his name) were quick to respond with my questions and needs. I may play with a couple more springs too. I'm debating a longer length and heavier rate or shorter and heavier. I'm determined to learn more...

It's coming back up some soon. I've procrastinated long enough. The truck settled back down some and I'm rubbing again. Things never worked out with that fucker screwing me on the tubs.

I'm trying the coilovers one more time. If they don't keep me at a desired level my spindles are going back on until I get smaller tires or tubs. I really wish a duffel bag of cash would fall into my lap so I could bag it.

So, I am pretty sure I will be powder-coating my parts. I can get them done for around $125 for the rear link setup. Now, I will not have any fancy rear setup, but I am considering a color other than black. Possibly crimson. For those who have pc'd their parts, should I just do black?