My new build - Need help with ideas 2001 GMC Sierra 1500

Fuck your grammar!!!!!! :ninja:

Yeah I only do about 12k a year. That's with work about 15mi away, and school maybe 10.often do double trips a day too :shrug:

sent from your HTC Rezound

I got the Atturo tires, i guess they just came out this year, cheap compared to the rest and look decent. We will see how they hold up. tires, wheels, and the lift should all get here sometime before the 20th of march, then they will all be installed between March 29th and April 7th (college break)

I edited all the bull shit out of the first post, so if a mod/admin could clean up this thread that would be great!

I was fixing to ask why nobody suggested 03-06 tail lights on your truck. It definitely has the potential and you've came to a hood place for advice, no matter how bad some peoples grammar is. I would definitely do escalade handles with a colormatched tg handle/bezel out back. Any interior plans/pics?

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

Interior is work truck interior. I guess I could post some pics tomorrow. Just audio work for now. Its grey cloth 40/20/40 split with no fold down console so I eventually want to change it, just waiting for the next tree victim on craigslist. And as far as color matching goes I agree, im also thinking about getting an 03+ chrome grill and color matching the top bumper pad or whatever its called.

Here is the interior, pretty clean w/ the exception of mud from recent mudding trip and rip and salt in seat
The dash is near perfect.
2013-03-15_15-29-44_45_zps71807a9f.jpg

2013-03-15_15-29-48_219_zpsa320f2c6.jpg

For audio, probably this headunit
Killer Outlet
These doors
Killer Outlet
This amp
Killer Outlet
This sub because its bad ass
Sundown Audio SA8v2 dual 2 - EMF Car Audio formerly Sundown Only

Its a bamf sub though
Edit: a single one hit 151.2

Don't know what that means :bishplz: I'm not an insane picky audio guy. I won't be able to tell the difference between great and excellent, so I'll get the cheaper stuff with great reviews haha heard sundown is Badass though

sent from your HTC Rezound

It would look bamf with a center console and buckets, but a jumpseat with console would probly be what i went with. Another brand to consider would be digital designs. I had a single 2512 in my obs yukon and it knocked the doors out, literally. Great sq as well. I'm heavily considering their 1512 slim and a mono block amp from them for my 06. Get that lift on!

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

My dad and I are installing the lift the first week of april, its my college break. Wheels and tires are gunna be here Tuesday, mail room is gunna be pissed haha