My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

thanks. they ride 1000000000000x better and are so quiet. I can actually talk to people in the truck without yelling and hear my music without it being turned all the way up. However, I'm still not crazy about the look of them but I'll get used to it. it's just such a broad change going from the gnarliest mud tires to one of the mildest a/t's.

oh and your MPG should also shoot up quite a bit since they are lighter and skinny and i think you should be able to do a brake torque/brake stand/burnout now but im sure with new tires you wouldn't wana do that anyway...

pat swears canada is smarter then the us. but im not so sure.

:lol: by MPG going up, i didn't mean like holy fuck i think i am driving a hybrid, i keep a really close eye on my mpg or in my case l/100km :canuck: so i would be able to notice the difference

wanted 33's again and 20x10 rims and I thought these tires would be plenty wide enough

very wow. such nice.

20131021_125941_zps1bf25455.jpg

that's basically what I'm going for. Probably going to keep with the 04 front end for a while, still want to do leather swap, bed liner, and powertrain attention mainly.

Last edited:
i never realized you got 275/60/20 that's what i got for my 20" tahoe's

your truck looks awesome now man i love the chrome rims !!!