My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I just don't like how the factory grille and the billet grille frame is visible when the front of the truck is in direct light :okay:

Just don't look that hard :read:

But I def understand, always been a pet peeve of mine too. Do they make a flush, cut out grille?

some rooftop love today. Fuck I need a real camera.

3H7SKIx.jpg

InezOMy.jpg

dqkvqD9.jpg

ZORxQoz.jpg

Truck looks beautiful man. Those lower corner lights being yellowed would bug the shit out of me lol
Thanks. Yeah the lights look more yellow sometimes but they haven't bothered me too bad yet. I wish the manufacturer would just fix the sealant problem and the light socket fitment issue. I'm tired of buying new sets every couple months
Pics look great Ay ay ron :thumbsup:
Thanks bud

Yeah the lights look more yellow sometimes but they haven't bothered me too bad yet. I wish the manufacturer would just fix the sealant problem and the light socket fitment issue. I'm tired of buying new sets every couple months

I would buy another new set and silicone the shit out of it. Put it around the lenses and around the bulb base after you put it in. It'll break free easy enough if you ever have to change the bulbs.

rep came on the dic last night as I was leaving a friend's house. First cel since I've owned this truck...

f7320514101d7fa4ddce6f305b27ed88.jpg

53abdb4ec02885372544e8803aedd035.jpg

Brother says it's probably the throttle pos. sensor.

Those are all 3 throttle body codes.. Usually it throws a TPS code when it's a TPS problem lol. When was the last time you cleaned the TB?

Sent from Tapashit

The TPS is built into the TB but you can replace it still, just have to drill rivets and shit. Dorman makes a replacement. Still expensive though.

Sent from Tapashit

Time for ported TB. Then to support TB time for TBSS intake. Then to support both those, time for ported/polished heads/cam.

:cheeky:

The TPS is built into the TB but you can replace it still, just have to drill rivets and shit. Dorman makes a replacement. Still expensive though.

Sent from Tapashit
So do you think tps is the prob? Looked like it was only 60 for a new one.
Time for ported TB. Then to support TB time for TBSS intake. Then to support both those, time for ported/polished heads/cam.

:cheeky:
I wish...
Ported and polished cam :redneckwtf:

Sent from Tapashit
Lols. He meant ported/polished heads+cam imo

so I unplugged the connector from the tps and let it sit for about a minute, plugged it back in, let the truck sit for another minute or so, and started it. no cel or rep :redneckwtf: we'll see how long this lasts.

There may be a relearn/recalibration method for it. I know on my old 5.0 (94/95) Mustangs there was. Had to do it to each car after I tuned them up and cleaned the TB.