My '11 CCSB

Just telling the truth lol! What all was involved in clearing the corners in the headlights? Is it difficult?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Just telling the truth lol! What all was involved in clearing the corners in the headlights? Is it difficult?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

What Dakota said...there should be some how to videos in the how to section on here :shake:

Id recommend letting them sit atleast a day or two for the silicone to dry. Atleast overnight if you can. I messed up being too anxious to get them back in and put them back in the same night I had them done and one came apart when I was putting it back in. So I had to take it back apart and clean all the silicone off and reseal it..

Nice dude! Looking forward to seeing it go up.

Me too man. Idk how you took as long as you did to put your drop on, its absolutely killing me having this lift sitting here and not being able to put it on. And its only been a few days lol

Had my drop since may haha, just never could afford the downtime til now. I stuffed the parts under my dads project 59 pickup so I didn't torture myself looking at it :crazy: